The Inspired Arcade Pro offers top-of-the-range performance and great value for money.
The Arcade frame and fork are made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminium frames by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place - inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheel base but a longer reach, meaning that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you're rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel - perfect for technical and progressive street trials riding!
The head tube design uses a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength. The clean look is completed by a neat integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay that allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
The Arcade's rear end has been designed to work perfectly with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, so we've been able to keep the CNC machined horizontal dropouts compact and minimal, thereby maintaining the clean lines of the frame and eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner. The unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way and looking clean while maintaining a perfect and reliable chain tension. Enclosed chainstay yoke and neat profiled seatstay bridge help to maximise durability in these high stress areas.
Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 28mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and G-turns. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
The frame and fork feature IS disc mounts in the 180mm position for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
The Arcade Pro, painted in a classy satin fluro orange finish, is specified with a mix of top level Inspired parts along with proven Trialtech/SRAM components to give the best possible balance between performance and cost. Drive is provided by Inspired Arcade 2-piece steel cranks and one-piece CNC-machined bashring and sprocket, mounted on a Euro BB with tough external bearings. Double-wall Inspired Pro V2 Disc rims are laced to an Inspired sealed bearing 15mm bolt through front hub and 10mm bolted axle rear hub to keep the wheels secure. Magura MT4 hydraulic brakes front and rear take care of stopping duties. Steering is handled by Inspired Pro Riser handlebars, Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' grips and Trialtech Sport stem. The bike is finished off with a tough Inspired integrated seat and seatpost.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone, Magura MT7 HC3 or NEW Hope Tech 4 - Trial Zone brake upgrade packages*.
Available in Satin Fluro Orange only. Customer rating: 5/5
Suggested height: 1.60m/5ft 3in - 2.0m/6ft 6in
INSPIRED DISC HUBS
Top quality sealed bearing disc hubs front and rear
Super tough Inspired Arcade 2-piece steel crankset
Magura MT4, Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone or Magura MT7 HC3 brakes available
PRO SERIES PARTS
Inspired Pro series Riser bars, rims and pedals as standard
- Inspired Arcade 24", Butted Japanese Cr-moly Steel, Satin Fluro Orange
- Dropouts: 135 x 10mm
- Bottom bracket: 73mm BSA
- Headset type: Integrated
- Seat tube diameter: 27.2mm
- Brake mount: +20mm IS
- Inspired Arcade, Butted Japanese Cr-Moly, 1 1/8" Steerer Tube, 15mm Bolt Through Axle, Satin Black
- Steerer tube: 1 1/8"
- Through axle: 100 x 15mm
- Brake mount: IS
- Brakes: Magura MT4, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
- Magura MT7 HC3, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- NEW Hope Tech 4 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
- Cranks: Inspired Arcade V2, 2-piece steel, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade V2, 22T, Satin Black
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, Black
- Front Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 32h, 15mm bolt through axle, 100mm wide, Black
- Rear Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 32h, 135mm wide, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Pewter
- Rims: Inspired Pro V2 Disc, Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Headset: Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8", Satin Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
- Grips: Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Rubber Grips, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated Kevlar, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Arcade fork)
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- 11.76kg (including pedals and Magura MT4 brakes)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.