Aimed as a stepping stone between our 20" and 24" bikes, the Flow 22" is the first ever 22" wheel street trials bike. The same tried-and-tested features as the rest of our Flow range are combined with the new 22" wheel size to provide an option for kids who have out-grown their Flow 20", or older riders who prefer a bike smaller than our 24" range.
As a first bike to learn street trials on, or for more experienced riders looking for an alternative to 20" and 24" bikes, the Flow 22" has it all. Our unique geometry provides a platform that's agile enough to learn all the latest street trials moves, while offering stability for new riders. A tough yet lightweight alloy frame and fork along with carefully chosen parts specification means that it is strong enough to cope with the demands of modern street trials riding.
Short chainstays complimented by a 73 degree head angle and short offset forks mean that on either wheel (or both!), the responsive feel of the bike will make learning tricks easier. Medium bottom bracket rise and a generous frame reach help add stability to the ride of the bike.
Constructed from high quality 6061 aluminium, with fantastic build quality and attention to detail, the Flow 22" holds its own compared to much more expensive bikes. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features full size tubing, downtube gusset and custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. 6061 aluminium Flow V2 Alloy forks feature oversized legs which help to increase durability and custom forged dropouts with integrated Inspired logo. A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube. The Flow frame and fork are light enough to improve performance, without sacrificing the durability required to allow riders to develop their skills.
The rear of the frame is designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we've been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom forged aluminium chain tugs. The frame and fork also feature CNC machined disc mounts to allow the bike to advance with your riding (maximum rotor size 185mm).
Despite its entry level position in our range, we wanted to ensure the Flow 22" still offers excellent performance. The top quality parts kit helps achieve this goal. The steering section of the bike consists of an Inspired Flow aluminium riser handlebar and Trialtech forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminium cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals and custom Flow chain tugs. Avid's proven BB5 disc brakes, with 180mm disc rotors, make for a simple yet highly effective brake system. The wheels feature strong double walled Inspired 22" rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Inspired Street 22" tyres.
Also available with Magura MT4, Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone or Magura MT7 (with HC3 lever blade) disc brake upgrade*.
Available in Gloss Acid Green only. Customer rating: 5/5
Suggested height: 1.35m/4ft 5in - 1.55m/5ft 7in
TRIALTECH DISC HUBS
Silky smooth sealed bearing hubs front and rear
FLOW ALLOY RISERS
With sturdy Trialtech forged stem
AVID BB5 DISC BRAKES
Hydraulic upgrades available
THREADED TOP CAP
CNC-machined top cap for easy steerer tube hose routing
- Frame: Inspired Flow 22", 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy, Gloss Acid Green
- Dropouts: 135 x 10mm
- Bottom bracket: 73mm BSA
- Headset type: Internal, 44mm (ZS44)
- Seat tube diameter: 25.4mm
- Brake mount: +20mm IS
- Inspired Flow 22" Alloy, Screw-in Top Cap, Gloss Acid Green
- Steerer tube: 1 1/8"
- Dropouts: 100 x 10mm
- Brake mount: IS
- Brakes: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Avid G2 Rotors
- Magura MT4, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
- Magura MT7 HC3, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- Cranks: Trialtech, 170mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 22T
- Chain: KMC S1
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Bashring: 22T Trials
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
- Rims: Inspired Flow, 22", Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Tyres: Inspired Street 22" x 2.3"
- Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Flow Medium Riser, Black
- Saddle: Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, 28.6mm, Black
- Wheelbase: 905mm
- Chainstay: 337mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- 10.68kg (including pedals and Avid FR5/BB5 brakes)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.