The Inspired Flow 24" street bike offers excellent value for money for new riders to the sport but also the performance and quality that even the most experienced riders can benefit from.
The geometry of the Flow 24" gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics, a more focussed and finely tuned bike to help you perfect a new riding style or just a great all-round bike to have fun with, the Flow can cope with it all. The combination of short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. Up front, the 73 degree steering angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves.
The Inspired Flow 24" frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminium and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube join and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. To help the robust construction of the frame, an increased wall thickness is used on the high stress areas of the bike. The steel Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we've been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminium chain tugs.
The frame and fork also feature CNC machined disc mounts in the 180mm position to allow the bike to advance with your riding (maximum rotor size 185mm). The frame features a 44mm internal headtube which allows standard 1 1/8" forks to be used but the lower headset cup can be changed to permit taper steerer forks to be fitted if desired.
We believe that a bike with excellent value for money should still offer top performance for all levels of rider, the Flow 24" bike is the perfect example of this philosophy with a carefully selected set of components. The steering section of the bike consists of an Inspired aluminium riser handlebar and Trialtech forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminium cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals and custom Flow chain tugs. Avid BB5 brake calipers and FR5 brake levers make up a reliable and highly effective braking system. The wheels feature tough Inspired rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Kenda K-Rad tyres.
Also available with Magura MT4, Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, disc brake upgrade options*.
Available in Gloss Acid Green only.
Suggested height: 1.55m/5ft 1in - 1.95m/6ft 4in
TRIALTECH DISC HUBS
Tough sealed bearing hubs front and rear
Tough square taper trials crankset
FLOW ALLOY RISERS
With dependable Trialtech forged stem
Brakes from Avid, Magura and Hope
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24", 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy, Gloss Acid Green
- Dropouts: 135 x 10mm
- Bottom bracket: 73mm BSA
- Headset type: Internal, 44mm (ZS44)
- Seat tube diameter: 27.2mm
- Brake mount: +20mm IS
- Inspired Flow 24", Steel, Disc Only, Acid Green
- Steerer tube: 1 1/8"
- Dropouts: 100 x 10mm
- Brake mount: IS
- Brakes: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Avid G2 Rotors
- Magura MT4, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
- Magura MT7 HC3, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- Cranks: Trialtech, 170mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 22T
- Chain: KMC S1
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Bashring: 22T Trials
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
- Rims: Inspired Flow, 24", Black
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 24" x 2.5" or Duro 24” x 2.35”
- Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Flow Medium Riser, Black
- Saddle: Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- 11.48kg (including pedals and Magura MT4 brakes)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.