The Inspired Fourplay Team allows riders to push the limit every time they get on their bike. Key component upgrades over the Fourplay Pro allow the bike to perform at the highest level.
Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling of the Fourplay making it a capable street riding machine. The front of the frame features a upgraded butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
To increase strength, stiffness and tyre clearance the Fourplay uses a custom hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke. Excess material has been carefully removed from this area to help reduce the weight while shortening the chainstays and maintaining the associated performance benefits. The frame also features a 12mm bolt through rear axle with an expanding wedge design that eliminates the chance of loosening during riding. This axle screws into a custom tapered insert within the dropout for a secure and reliable fit.
The frame and fork feature reinforced Post Mount disc brake mounts (maximum rotor size 185mm) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Fourplay Team fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. The 20mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. A unique and innovative captive bolt and cover system on the fork allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place in the dropout ready for refitting. Furthermore, increased tyre clearance at the fork crown area gives better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube (via the custom screw-in top cap).
Using components from some of the world’s leading manufacturer’s results in a bike that is capable of performing at the very highest level of street riding. Steering is handled by a Trialtech Sport forged stem, Inspired Team riser handlebars and Lizard Skins MacAskill lock-on grips. Drivetrain components are Truvativ Descendant crankset with custom direct mount sprocket/bashring, super grippy Inspired Team V3 platform pedals, KMC chain and Trialtech Single Sided Sprung chain tensioner. Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone disc brakes front and rear offer excellent braking power in all weather conditions and improved control, helping riders to develop a smoother and more accurate style. The wheels are built using top quality Hope Pro 4 hubs, Sapim Race double butted spokes and Inspired Team V2 (tubeless-ready) rims fitted with Danny MacAskill's signature Continental 24" street tyres.
Also available with Magura MT7 HC3 brakes, NEW Hope Tech 4 - Trial Zone brakes, Hope Evo crankset and Industry Nine Hydra Classic Hub upgrade options*.
Available in Satin Grey and Gloss Metallic Green.
Suggested height: 1.55m/5ft 1in - 1.95m/6ft 4in
20mm front and 12mm through axles for maximum stiffness
Hope Pro 4 or Industry Nine Classic Hydra hubs available
Truvativ Descendant 7K or Hope Evo Crankset options
TEAM PARTS KIT
Inspired Team parts including Team Risers, Team V2 Rims and Team V3 Pedals
Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone or Magura MT7 HC3 brakes available
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24", 6066-T6 aluminium alloy, Satin Grey or Gloss Metallic Green
- Through axle: 135 x 12mm
- Bottom bracket: 73mm BSA
- Headset type: ZS44 Upper/EC44 Lower
- Seat tube diameter: 27.2mm
- Brake mount: 180 Post Mount
- Inspired Fourplay Team, Tapered Steerer Tube, 20mm Bolt Through Axle, Colour Matched to Frame Choice
- Steerer tube: 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered
- Through axle: 110 x 20mm Non-Boost
- Brake mount: 180 Post Mount
- Brakes: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
- Magura MT7 HC3, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
- NEW Hope Tech 4 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black
- Chainring: Inspired Truvativ Integrated V2 Bashring/Chainring, 22T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB
- Cranks: Hope Evo Crankset, 175mm, Black
- Chainring: Inspired Hope Integrated Bashring/Chainring, 22T
- Bottom Bracket: Hope Stainless Steel
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 16T, Black
- Pedals: Inspired Team V3 Platform, Satin Black
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm Non-Boost, Black
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm, Black
- Front Hub: Industry Nine Hydra Classic 6B Front, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm Non-Boost, Black
- Rear Hub: Industry Nine Hydra Classic SS 6B Rear, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Rims: Inspired V2 Team (tubeless-ready), Satin Black
- Tyres: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4"
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Satin Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
- Grips: Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Lock-On, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Team 7075 Riser, Satin Black
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +10mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- 10.50kg (including pedals, Truvativ Descendant crankset, Hope Pro 4 Hubs and Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brakes)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.