Pro Rear Disc Hub
Street trials riding places a huge amount of force through the rear wheel, so having a tough, dependable rear hub is crucial. This was our main focus when designing this new Pro hub and that can be clearly seen in the finished product.
The CNC-machined alloy hub shell features increased wall thickness at high stress areas to dissipate the stresses placed through the hub. Large diameter, wide spaced hub flanges allow shorter spokes to be used for a stiffer, stronger wheel build. To help reduce weight, the disc side flange is machined out where material isn't required.
The hub shell is supported by large, fully sealed cartridge bearings to provide optimum performance in all conditions. The bearings rotate on an aluminium axle that is capable of being converted to be used with either conventional 10mm dropouts, or 12mm through axle systems.
The 10mm bolt-in option features a hollow aluminium axle that is threaded to use steel M6 axle bolts, with knurled axle bolt washers to give secure, dependable clamping.
The 12mm through axle option is compatible with all generations of Skye frames, along with 2020+ Fourplay and Hex frames.
135mm hub spacing, 1.37" x 24tpi threaded section (suitable for use with all 16t or above screw-on freewheels) and standard ISO disc rotor mount provides a wide range of compatibility.
An anodised black finish with laser etched Inspired logo graphics is both durable and great looking.
- Top quality sealed bearing rear disc hub, as found on our Pro spec bikes.
- CNC-machined hub shell features more material in high stress areas to improve durability.
- Machined disc side flange reduces weight without compromising strength.
- Threaded section uses a conventional 1.37" x 24tpi, suitable for use with 16t (and larger) screw-on freewheels.
- ISO disc mount is compatible with all 6-bolt disc rotors.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings provide silky smooth performance in all conditions.
- Available with either 10mm bolt-in axle or 12mm through axle options, both with 135mm spacing.
- 10mm bolt-in version uses a hollow aluminium axle, with M6 steel axle bolts. Compatible with all Flow and Fourplay/Hex (2019 and earlier) frames.
- 12mm version is compatible with Fourplay (2020 onwards) and Hex (2020 onwards) frames, along with all Skye frames.
- Available in anodised black with laser etched Inspired logos, 32h only.
- Weight: 222g (10mm), 193g (12mm)
Non Drive Side:
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Centre to Flange: 34mm
- Flange Diameter: 45mm
- Centre to Flange: 36mm