Pro V2 Rim
Developed with pro team rider John Langlois, the Pro V2 Rim has been designed to be suitable for all levels of rider from new-comers to cutting edge riders like John! A brand new double wall rim profile gives the greatest strength possible without adding excess weight, while the additional width provides excellent tyre stability.
The tough black anodised finish contrasts with white Inspired graphics, giving them a great, bold look. Available in 24" or 26", 32h only.
- New 'Pro V2' street rim tested and proven by John Langlois.
- Double wall angular profile for increased strength and stiffness.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- 36mm width gives good anti-roll performance even at low tyre pressures.
- Not tubeless ready.
- Available in gloss black anodised finish with white 'Inspired' graphics.
- For use with disc brakes only.
- 32h spoke drilling only.
- Weight: 620g (24"), 714g (26")
- ERD: 488mm (24"), 530mm (26")